Abby Fisher O.D.
Dr. Fisher is a Cleveland Clinic Lorain Institute Doctor of Optometry with a special interest in general optometry, diabetic eye examinations, cataract, glaucoma and dry eye evaluations and glasses and contact lens examinations.
Abby Fisher, O.D., is certified and licensed through the state of Ohio.
Education & Fellowships:
Residency - University of Houston, Bridge Builders Eye Clinic - Ocular Disease, Dallas TX USA 2009
Optometry School - The Ohio State University College of Optometry - Columbus, OH USA 2008
Undergraduate - Miami University of Ohio - Biology - Oxford, OH USA 2004
- Cleveland Clinic Lorain Institute - Lorain, OH USA
- Lakeland Eye Surgeons - Lorain, OH USA
- General Optometry
- Diabetic eye examinations
- Cataract, glaucoma, and dry eye evaluations
- Glasses and contact lens evaluations
- Childeren and Infantsee examinations